Sunday, September 11, 2016

ESFJ
Extravert(75%)  Sensing(31%)  Feeling(6%)  Judging(53%)
  • You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (31%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (6%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (53%)
I think that this test did a really good job picking my type. I fully agree with every part of my type. I like hard facts and organization. I also consider myself to be pretty extroverted. 
This type is considered the caregivers. They enjoy helping people.

2 comments:

  1. I think the caregiver personality type perfectly fits you! PS love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally believe you are an introvert! Disagree with the test on this one.

    ReplyDelete